In collaboration with ANU Indonesia Project and SurveyMeter, IRSA and the Faculty of Economics and Business at Sebelas Maret University are conducting two pre-conference trainings on 21 and 22 July 2018:
1. Introduction to Impact Evaluation Techniques
(click the above link for more info)
Registration fee for each training is Rp. 1,000,000.- (one million Rupiah). This fee covers:
- Training materials
- Coffee Break (2x per day)
- Lunch (1x per day)
Please note that this fee does not include your cost of traveling to Surakarta, accommodation and expenses outside the training location as well as the registration fee to participate in the 14th IRSA International Conference. You need to bring your own laptop containing a Stata software.
We will limit the number of participants in each training. Hence, you need to register as soon as possible.
- To register for the Introduction to Impact Evaluation Techniques, please fill out this form: download
- To register for the IFLS Data Utilization Workshop, please fill out this form: download
and send your application form to email@example.com.
- For local participants and presenters, the payment for registration conference fee can be proceed using the UNS virtual account – Bank Mandiri. Please go to the below link:
https://payway.uns.ac.id/site/product-detail?id=397Further, the participants and presenters can register by clicking the “Daftar” link and select the appropriate payment package. Participants and presenters from Universitas Sebelas Maret can directly login using their own SSO (Single Sign Own) account. Transfer can be proceed using in-branch bank transfer and ATM. The complete information of the payment procedure is available at menu of “Cara Bayar Mandiri”.
- For international participants and presenters, the payment is made by transferring to:
|Bank Account||: Bank Mandiri|
|Branch||: Universitas Sebelas Maret (UNS)|
|Account Holder||: Rektor UNS RPL 028 UNS UTK Operasional BLU 19|
|Account No.||: 138-0019011035|
|Swift Code||: BMRIIDJA|
Please send the transfer receipt to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “Introduction to Impact Evaluation Techniques” or “IFLS Data Utilization Workshop”.
For more information about these trainings, please visit the page of each training from the links above.