The Indonesian Regional Science Association (IRSA) invites researchers of relevant disciplines to submit abstracts to be presented at the 14th IRSA International Conference. The conference will be hosted by the Faculty of Economics and Business, Sebelas Maret University and held in Surakarta, Central Java, Indonesia, 23-24 July 2018.
All participants must register for the conference. The deadline for early registration is June 1, 2018. After this date, higher registration fees will apply. The deadline by which the presenting author must be registered in order for their paper to be included in the programme is June 25, 2018.
|Registration Fee||Early Bird||Regular|
|(Before 2 June 2018)||(After 2 June 2018)|
|Student Presenter (Student ID required)||700,000||850,000|
- Conference Kits (1 package)
- Souvenir (for presenter)
- Coffee Break (2x per day)
- Lunch (1x per day)
- Gala Dinner (first day)
- IRSA Membership for the period of 2018
- Participate in the Cultural Day tour with some additional fee (optional)
- For local participants and presenters, the payment for registration conference fee can be proceed using the UNS virtual account – Bank Mandiri. Please go to the below link: https://payway.uns.ac.id/site/product-detail?id=397
Further, the participants and presenters can register by clicking the “Daftar” link and select the appropriate payment package. Participants and presenters from Universitas Sebelas Maret can directly login using their own SSO (Single Sign Own) account. Transfer can be proceed using in-branch bank transfer and ATM. The complete information of the payment procedure is available at menu of “Cara Bayar Mandiri”.
- For international participants and presenters, the payment is made by transferring to:
|Bank Account||: Bank Mandiri|
|Branch||: Universitas Sebelas Maret (UNS)|
|Account Holder||: Rektor UNS RPL 028 UNS UTK Operasional BLU 19|
|Account No.||: 138-0019011035|
|Swift Code||: BMRIIDJA|
Please send us your transfer receipt via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Transfer Receipt – <4 digit Registration ID>“; for example “Transfer Receipt – 1234“.
You can obtain your registration ID from our ConfTool system at: https://www.conftool.com/irsa2018/.
For students, don’t forget to send us your student card (front & back) together with your transfer receipt.